Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bowling balls, bowling shoes, and bowling pins



      I came across these group shots today. My laughter filled the room as I remembered the events of that night. From each of us cheering each other on when it was their time to bowl ; to  my numerous gutter balls. From carrying on random conversations; to random pictures (like the ones above). I don't think that anyone would disagree that this night was a blast. 

       For most of us it was our first semester at IBC. We were all eager to get out, to get to know ppl, and to have fun. And that's exactly what we did that night .

      This is still one of my favorite memories from my first semester (hard to believe that was 2 yrs. ago). I had a ton a fun with some really awesome ppl. Sadly I hardly ever talk to most of the ppl in these pictures anymore but I will never forget that night nor the ppl I shared it with :) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment