Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

For the pure sake of randomocity...

So I've decided that once a month I'm going to post a blog entry that is purely random; They'll have things like random facts about different things, a story I've found on the Internet, I may even ask a few questions and have readers answer me in their comments. And I'll title them "For the Sake of Pure Randomocity" (I thought it fit considering the name of my blog and all lol).

For this month's post I'm just going to do a list of things that make me happy - I promise next month I'll have a bit more interesting ... but here it goes lol.

Things that make Aundreya M. Horne (AKA ME! lol) Happy

1.) God
2.) Friends
3.) Family
4.) Kids
5.) Older music like Frank Sinatra, Lena Horne, Dean Martin, etc.
6.) My all time favorite songs are "Swinging on a Star" and "Do Wah Diddy"
7.) Indiana Bible College
8.) Northern summers and running around catching fireflies (makes me feel 8 again)
9.) Jesus House
10.) The color green
11.) Walking around downtown (Indianapolis especially)
12.) Singing - I have a song for EVERYTHING
13.) Laughing and smiling
14.) Sno Cones ( But they have to be from Texas...ppl up North do not know how to make them correctly)
15.) Mexican food
16.) Surprises ... well good ones anyways
17.) Traveling
18.) Reading
19.) Playing games like Mad Gab, Scatagories, and Apples to Apples
20.) Listening to music any time of day or night :)
21.) Helping ppl - as funny as it sounds I always feel better about myself if I know that I was able to help someone out
22.) The Grand Ol' Opry in Nashville,TNN
23.) Shopping and putting outfits together (though it doesn't always show lol)
24.) Anything with a story - old houses, antiques, cemetaries, old letters , etc
25.) Being true to myself and my God. One of the best things I ever did for myself was to decide to be who I really am and to be true to God.
26.) VANILLA COKE AND CHEDDER PEPPERS FROM SONIC!!!!!
27.) Photography (bothing taking and editing)
28.) Movies like the Sound of Music, The Little Mermaid, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Welp I think that's enough randomocity for one post. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and maybe my random list has inspired you to make a list of things that make you happy if so feel free to share them... it's always interesting to see what different things make different ppl happy :)

God Bless,
Aundreya =]

No comments:

Post a Comment