Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Advice Column

   





   If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others to know all the facts before they blurt out falsehoods (both intentional and unintentional)

     If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others that taking a leap of faith and jumping off a cliff into oblivion are two different things both with utterly different results.

    If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others to make sure that both your heart and head are on the same page. Otherwise they can both deceive each other.

   If I were the the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others not to follow the new YOLO trend because YODO (you only die once) as well .

   If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others that living easy for God is hard, but that living hard for God is easy.

   If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others to understand that you cannot rely on mommy, daddy, sister, brother, or pastor to live for God for you. It's something only you can do.

   If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others that it is more important to have a few close friends that you can rely on for anything than to have a bunch of acquaintances that you can never rely on.

   If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others to find a mentor in whom you can go to for a listening ear and a helpful word.

    If I were the type of person to give out advice I'd advise others to only give out advice on things they actually know about ...

No comments:

Post a Comment